Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Abandoned Car?


Update (7 pm):

George phoned. He saw the driver last night. So did lots of other Pine Lake residents, who said the driving was very erratic up on Rockbridge. I called the police and the car has been tagged for towing.

As I was walking this morning I passed this car on Park Drive. It was sitting in front of George Treadwell's house, but I don't think it belongs to George (besides, he parks his cars in his drive).

The car in question is a tan or light brown Mercury.

I phoned George to ask him about it; he didn't answer, so I left a message.

What I find curious are the tires on the driver's side. The tire on the front appears to have been driven until it came apart.


 The tire on the rear appears to have large-caliber bullet holes in it.

I find it curious that the car's there.

As soon as I publish this I'm going to send out a message on Pine Lake Announce and phone the police department.

1 comment:

mrpulsts said...

Thanks for posting, Dallas. It most certainly is NOT George's car. He drives an older wagon, I think a Mitsubishi. Hope PL Police opt to get it towed!

Megan P on Olive.